Velocity Reviews

-   -   Purchasing digital cameras (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t408401-purchasing-digital-cameras.html)

RCrossOcean 12-04-2004 01:51 AM

Purchasing digital cameras

I need some basic advice/or questions to ask when purchasing a digital camera.
What options should I consider necessary, and what upgrades would be an added
benefit?

teflon 12-04-2004 02:01 AM

Re: Purchasing digital cameras

On 4/12/04 1:51 am, in article 20041203205121.06685.00000747@mb-m24.aol.com,
"RCrossOcean" <rcrossocean@aol.com> wrote:

> I need some basic advice/or questions to ask when purchasing a digital camera.
> What options should I consider necessary, and what upgrades would be an added
> benefit?

You may need to state the purpose of your pictures - and your budget.

Robert Barr 12-04-2004 02:36 AM

Re: Purchasing digital cameras

http://www.myproductadvisor.com/mpa/home.do