Velocity Reviews

-   -   Wavelan Bronze and AIR-AP350 and AIR-AP340 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t40811-wavelan-bronze-and-air-ap350-and-air-ap340.html)

john@rothfield.com 09-13-2005 05:06 AM

Wavelan Bronze and AIR-AP350 and AIR-AP340

Does anybody know if the Wavelan (Lucent) Bronze pcmcia cards are
compatible with AIR-AP350 and AIR-AP340 ? Also, can I use the AIR-AP350
and AIR-AP340 together to cover a wider area?
I don't need encryption. I think the Wavelan Bronze should work. The
bronze is a 2.4GHZ card.

Thanks, John

Uli Link 09-13-2005 06:16 AM

Re: Wavelan Bronze and AIR-AP350 and AIR-AP340

john@rothfield.com schrieb:
> Does anybody know if the Wavelan (Lucent) Bronze pcmcia cards are
> compatible with AIR-AP350 and AIR-AP340 ? Also, can I use the AIR-AP350
> and AIR-AP340 together to cover a wider area?
> I don't need encryption. I think the Wavelan Bronze should work. The
> bronze is a 2.4GHZ card.

Yes and yes. If it does not work check that you have disabled first the
short preamble and next the aironet extensions.

--
Uli