Velocity Reviews

-   -   YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t405933-you-cant-hide-from-the-20d.html)

Annika1980 10-02-2004 09:17 PM

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

http://www.pbase.com/image/34534269

Mako 10-02-2004 09:28 PM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

On 02 Oct 2004 21:17:36 GMT, annika1980@aol.com (Annika1980) wrote:

>http://www.pbase.com/image/34534269

Are you the equivalent of Preddy for the D20?

jjs 10-02-2004 09:40 PM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/image/34534269

I'll bet the manufacturer is cringing in a corner dearly wishing you were
not representing them. The colors are completely wrong, the image is full of
noise, and it's not sharp. Why don't you post the full-resolution image as a
TIFF file to give at least half a break to the camera.

Claim Guy 10-02-2004 10:18 PM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

BURN!

Fi Nishing 10-02-2004 10:25 PM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/image/34534269

Not very good really, is it. Dark, noisy, unsharp.
You can do better.

grenner 10-02-2004 10:34 PM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

What lens are you using?
Greg

Annika1980 10-03-2004 01:52 AM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

>From: "jjs" jjs@nospam.com

>Why don't you post the full-resolution image as a
>TIFF file to give at least half a break to the camera.

You wouldn't want to see it as the original is quite dull.
http://members.aol.com/annika1980/dullpic.jpg

jjs 10-03-2004 01:58 AM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

> >From: "jjs" jjs@nospam.com

>>Why don't you post the full-resolution image as a
>>TIFF file to give at least half a break to the camera.
>>

> You wouldn't want to see it as the original is quite dull.
> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/dullpic.jpg

768 x 512 pixels from a 20D is not an image to represent the camera. Have
anything at its real resolution?

Annika1980 10-03-2004 02:22 AM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

>From: "jjs" jjs@nospam.com

>http://members.aol.com/annika1980/dullpic.jpg
>
>768 x 512 pixels from a 20D is not an image to represent the camera. Have
>anything at its real resolution?

Yes, I've already posted a couple of full-size shots.

Jeremy Nixon 10-03-2004 04:29 AM

Re: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !!!

Annika1980 <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:

> http://www.pbase.com/image/34534269

I'd just like to say two things.

First, thanks for sharing your pictures so frequently. I really need to do
that sort of thing someday.

Second, though, every one of your picture posts implies that the image was
made by the camera, rather than by you. Do you really think that way? Or
are you more interested in brand advocacy than photography? Is there any
particular reason it should matter to me what camera you used, unless I
happen to be considering buying one?

--
Jeremy | jeremy@exit109.com