Velocity Reviews

-   -   Reseller... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t404757-reseller.html)

Ricardo 08-31-2004 01:56 AM

Reseller...

I want become reseller of digital cameras but i have not found a
wholesaler who sales me the cameras in a good price.
Can u help me?? Anybody knows a online store who sales to reseller and
have better prices than amazon or newegg?
Thanks a lot.

Darrell Larose 08-31-2004 03:29 AM

Re: Reseller...

You are lucky to make a 15-20% margin buying direct from the official
importer.

news:80362ef.0408301756.31fd6afe@posting.google.co m...

Dave 08-31-2004 02:46 PM

Re: Reseller...

"Darrell Larose" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<hgSYc.121424$UTP.30990@twister01.bloor.is.ne t.cable.rogers.com>...
> You are lucky to make a 15-20% margin buying direct from the official
> importer.
>
> "Ricardo" <x4vier@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:80362ef.0408301756.31fd6afe@posting.google.co m...
> > I want become reseller of digital cameras but i have not found a
> > wholesaler who sales me the cameras in a good price.
> > Can u help me?? Anybody knows a online store who sales to reseller and
> > have better prices than amazon or newegg?
> > Thanks a lot.

Nobody actually makes money off the camera itself. We used to have to
sell them at cost and make our profit by getting the cash discount for
paying the invoice off early and marking up the film and accessories.

Dave

-----
View my eBay auctions at:
http://tinyurl.com/x810

Ricardo 09-01-2004 05:34 AM

Re: Reseller...

I think it's important to say:
I will sell in Colombia, South America, who is a little market compare
to USA market.
Thanks a lot for your help.