Major New Update of Popular Program for Resizing Images
Version 3 of JpegSizer -- a major update -- is now available from
When you need to resize images for emails or the web, JpegSizer offers a
unique combination of features:
1. Fully automatic operation
2. Figures out what JPEG compression will achieve the file size you want
3. Resizes pixel dimensions with constraints on both width and height, so
that vertical and horizontal images display with the same area
4. Option to sharpen images after resizing
5. Stores your settings for different projects (email attachments,
thumbnails, web images, photo posting sites, etc.)
6. Can resize images using multiple settings in a single run (e.g.
thumbnails and web images)
7. Adds prefixes to resized filenames for easy identification
8. Resizes single images or batches of any size
9. Supports drag-and-drop from thumbnail viewers and other applications
10. Supports a "watch folder" for automatically processing files copied
11. Previewer for monitoring quality of resized images
12. Resizes both JPEG and TIFF images, creating JPEG files ready for the
13. Maintains a log of resizing statistics for your review
14. Easy to use, backed up with a detailed help system.
Thousands of people downloaded the last version. Here's what one user had
to say about it:
"Wow!... I've been using it to reduce images for posting photos on a
website: it's wonderful... It has been invaluable: thanks for letting it
into the wild!" (AG, England)
For the best in image resizing software, check
JpegSizer at www.tangotools.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.