Velocity Reviews

-   -   Favorites in IE 7 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t403830-favorites-in-ie-7-a.html)

Chet39 10-28-2006 03:15 AM

Favorites in IE 7

I have recently installed IE 7 in place of IE 6. One feature of IE 6 that
seems to be missing is that in IE 6 favorites, a folder would expand
temporarily when you hover with the mouse. IE 7 doesn't do that and I
wondered if there is some option or setting that would enable that feature.
I know that a folder will expand or contract by clicking on its name but
that's not what I'm looking for.

I like tabbed browsing but still want the old feature as well.

Thanks in advance to all of you who will tell me to switch to your favorite
program instead.

JayJay 10-29-2006 04:56 AM

Re: Favorites in IE 7

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 03:15:49 GMT, Chet39 wrote:

> I have recently installed IE 7 in place of IE 6. One feature of IE 6 that
> seems to be missing is that in IE 6 favorites, a folder would expand
> temporarily when you hover with the mouse. IE 7 doesn't do that and I
> wondered if there is some option or setting that would enable that feature.
> I know that a folder will expand or contract by clicking on its name but
> that's not what I'm looking for.
>
> I like tabbed browsing but still want the old feature as well.
>
> Thanks in advance to all of you who will tell me to switch to your favorite
> program instead.

Use favourites from the Menu Bar instead of the side bar.

Chet39 10-29-2006 02:26 PM

Re: Favorites in IE 7

Thanks! My IE 7 started up without the menu bar displayed and I thought
they had done away with it. My error. I have found it and turned it on and
it working the way I like.

llpshop 10-29-2006 03:18 PM

Re: Favorites in IE 7

Dear costomer
I am very sorry bother you .
we have a online store www.llpshop.com , we are pleasure to offer you
large selection of fine products .we are a dedicated shoes .clothes .
curio computer for many years ,on this website we will introduce our
brand ,as Jordan Puma Nike Gucci Monster dunk Turbo tommy polo Adidas
Prada Sony ,Panasonic Lenovo Apple Fujitsu an so on, i hope you can
wasting a little time to looking for it, the quality is very goods ,and
the price is very low, i hope you don't miss this opportunity ,we will
give the best service for you ,this is my MSN llpshop@hotmail.com .
i hope you can joins us ,we are happy contact with some overseas
friends .make friend with you ,and make a business-ship with you ,we
hope you can interest in our website goods and joins us .please don't
miss the choice .thank you very much .
Have a nice day
llpshop