Velocity Reviews

-   -   I.E.7 & Flash (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t403803-i-e-7-and-flash.html)

Ron 10-22-2006 08:15 AM

I.E.7 & Flash

I recently installed IE7 and I've noticed that some flash doesn't work with
it.
Everything seems to be set correctly, all permissions given for active x and
scripting.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled both flash 9 and IE7, and I still get the
same results some flash will play and some won't, particuarly at NBC.COM.
Does anyone have any ideals other than firefox?
I already have it loaded and it is doing similar things.
I loaded Netscape and so far it will play any flash, but I would like to get
IE7 working correctly.
Thanks for any help.
Ron

mattmattokiedokie@yahoo.com 11-02-2006 11:24 PM

Re: I.E.7 & Flash

Ron wrote:
> I recently installed IE7 and I've noticed that some flash doesn't work with
> it.
> Everything seems to be set correctly, all permissions given for active x and
> scripting.
> I've uninstalled and reinstalled both flash 9 and IE7, and I still get the
> same results some flash will play and some won't, particuarly at NBC.COM.
> Does anyone have any ideals other than firefox?
> I already have it loaded and it is doing similar things.
> I loaded Netscape and so far it will play any flash, but I would like to get
> IE7 working correctly.
> Thanks for any help.
> Ron

I'm having problems running flash too in IE 7. e.g.
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/ won't work. It works on my netscape and
opera browsers but even since I Down loaded IE7 flash rarely work on
IE. I uninstalled IE7 and reinstalled it..still doesn't work.

Anyone?