Velocity Reviews

-   -   PHP doesn't work on my server (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t403554-php-doesnt-work-on-my-server.html)

Uplink 08-27-2006 12:24 AM

PHP doesn't work on my server

I host my own website, and I have PHP (latest) and MySQL. I can run
scripts, well, view them, but can't do anything with them. When I press
any button or link in php scripts it doens't do anything. Like
/forum/install.php will display but when I click "install" button
(address changes to /forum/install.php?something=something but it stays
on the same page.

I use SmallSRV (smallsrv.com) and ie 7

Plato 08-27-2006 01:36 AM

Re: PHP doesn't work on my server

Contact the Author of http://www.22pixels.com/

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Duane Arnold 08-27-2006 01:40 AM

Uplink wrote:
> I host my own website, and I have PHP (latest) and MySQL. I can run
> scripts, well, view them, but can't do anything with them. When I press
> any button or link in php scripts it doens't do anything. Like
> /forum/install.php will display but when I click "install" button
> (address changes to /forum/install.php?something=something but it stays
> on the same page.
>
> I use SmallSRV (smallsrv.com) and ie 7

I suggest you post to a PHP NG or programmer's NG.

Duane :)

Ernie Werbel 08-27-2006 02:48 AM

Uplink wrote in message <1156638240.632944.52080@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.c om>...
>I host my own website, and I have PHP (latest) and MySQL. I can run
>scripts, well, view them, but can't do anything with them. When I press
>any button or link in php scripts it doens't do anything. Like
>/forum/install.php will display but when I click "install" button
>(address changes to /forum/install.php?something=something but it stays
>on the same page.
>
>I use SmallSRV (smallsrv.com) and ie 7

Contact your host. They may not have it installed or configured incorrectly.

Travis 08-27-2006 06:10 PM

Re: PHP doesn't work on my server

I'm not sure if plato was being sarcastic. Yes, I will post in a PHP group

news:1156638240.632944.52080@75g2000cwc.googlegrou ps.com...

Travis 08-27-2006 06:10 PM

Re: PHP doesn't work on my server

In my message I say that I host my own website, I have all the files and
servers on my computer. I can't contact my host, otherwise I'd be talking to
myself