Velocity Reviews

-   -   Free online storage? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t403250-free-online-storage.html)

Travis 07-01-2006 01:24 AM

Free online storage?

I heard about an offer for about 30 gigs of free online storage space, for
anything (I think it was private space, not sharing). Around 30 gigs or
something? I know I heard that it was free though.

Poster 60 07-01-2006 10:56 AM

Re: Free online storage?

Travis wrote:
> I heard about an offer for about 30 gigs of free online storage space, for
> anything (I think it was private space, not sharing). Around 30 gigs or
> something? I know I heard that it was free though.

Free online storage space is here: http://mozy.com/

Only 2 Gigs are free. The 30 Gigs are $4.95 a month