Velocity Reviews

-   -   Phantom triggering (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t403193-phantom-triggering.html)

Buck Rabbit 06-16-2006 09:47 AM

Phantom triggering

I bought a copy of Download Accelerator Plus several months ago and have been using it with excellent results. Recently though a
weird phenomenon has been happening with the program. It is somehow being triggered every few hours to attempt a download of a
file called msgr75us.exe (Yahoo Messenger with voice)
My question is what sort of thing could be continually launching DAP to download this file?

I have 3 antispyware programs installed that I use that have found not trace of spyware. I use NAV 2006 and have no viruses,
trojans, etc so anyone got any ideas as to what could be causing this to happen?

Yahoo Messenger with voice is one of the chat progs I use nearly every day.

Thanks for any assistance

Buck

Ork Two 06-17-2006 06:40 PM

Re: Phantom triggering

>You have the disk, uninstall it, see what happens, install it again.

Phantom triggering

Group: alt.computer Date: Fri, Jun 16, 2006, 9:47pm (PDT+19) From:
faslename@falsedoman.com (Buck*Rabbit)