Velocity Reviews

-   -   pls i need help urgently (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t402722-pls-i-need-help-urgently.html)

evergreenluckia@gmail.com 03-08-2006 09:11 AM

pls i need help urgently

i want to install a windows XP software in my computer which i
presently have a windows 2000 and some other application software
installed in it which i don't have its software cd's what do i do to
install XP still retaining my appliccations

nos1eep 03-08-2006 10:50 AM

Re: pls i need help urgently

It is further alleged that on or about 8 Mar 2006 01:11:00 -0800, in
alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of evergreenluckia@gmail.com spewed
the following:

| i want to install a windows XP software in my computer which i
|presently have a windows 2000 and some other application software
|installed in it which i don't have its software cd's what do i do to
|install XP still retaining my appliccations

Boot up 2k, insert XP cd, select upgrade if available.
--

-nos1eep

Plato 03-08-2006 06:02 PM

Re: pls i need help urgently