Velocity Reviews

-   -   Offline WiFi Hotspot Directory (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4027-offline-wifi-hotspot-directory.html)

Riverwalk Mobile 07-20-2004 03:18 AM

Offline WiFi Hotspot Directory

An easy way to find WiFi Hotspots when you are offline looking to go
online...works with Palm, Smartphones, PocketPCs and laptops

Delivered monthly via email to subscribers (no charge subscription)

www.riverwalkmobile.com

S. Pidgorny 07-20-2004 11:09 AM

Re: Offline WiFi Hotspot Directory

Please give me reasons why should I trust you with my e-mail address without
being able to preview the list online?
I compile list of possible connectivity options before I go to trips, so I
kinda have the list beforehand. Still, free services are not many, Internet
lists tend to be not very reliable, and Starbucks happen to be a better
option. Nothing's free in the airports. And I have a GPRS modem that is
rather slow but the service is available everywhere.
I'm just trying to understand why your service will be useful for me.

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

news:4eab7a98.0407191918.4a654de1@posting.google.c om...