Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hitachi Disk Manager needed , please . (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t402587-hitachi-disk-manager-needed-please.html)

Super DeeJayy 02-09-2006 08:39 AM

Hitachi Disk Manager needed , please .

Hi,
I'm trying to partition a Hitachi 80gb hard drive,but Hitachi have
removed Disk Manager from their website.
Does anyone know where I can download it from ?

Thanks in advance !

Robert Baer 02-10-2006 01:33 AM

Re: Hitachi Disk Manager needed , please .

Super DeeJayy wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to partition a Hitachi 80gb hard drive,but Hitachi have
> removed Disk Manager from their website.
> Does anyone know where I can download it from ?
>
> Thanks in advance !

It is almost always the case that one should *never* use software
from a drive vendor,whether it be a hard drive or a CD drive or a DVD
drive.
If you "need" a disk manager, find one via Tucows!