Velocity Reviews

-   -   Computer delayed booting (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t402557-computer-delayed-booting.html)

Ian 02-06-2006 07:56 AM

Computer delayed booting

Any ideas whether this is hardware or software related?

Running XP on a 3 yr old MESH Matrix AMD machine.

My computer was working fine - nothing new dowloaded or installed. Then
having switched it off, next morning it wouldn't boot. An hour later it
booted on it's own. I ran AVG and Trend micros online scanner but nothing
found. Switching off and on again it took 15 mins before it self booted.

There's a green LED on the motherboard showing power is there but it won't
switch on straight away.

Any ideas as to the problem?