Velocity Reviews

-   -   HP Media Center desktop and transferring tape to DVD question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t402314-hp-media-center-desktop-and-transferring-tape-to-dvd-question.html)

jes.sandiegoca 12-30-2005 10:01 AM

HP Media Center desktop and transferring tape to DVD question

One thing I'm looking to do is transfer some of my tapes to DVD. The higher
end HP Media Center ($1,200) has the inputs on the front of the computer. A
lower end HP Media Center ($700) does not have the inputs on the front of
the computer. So, the transferring would have to be done via a USB port and
a purchase of a converter box and software of some sort which could run
between $75 and $100, bringing the total to $800 or thereabouts.

Any opinions on one or both for transferring tape to DVD?

Thanks,
Chris

Ozzie 12-31-2005 02:22 PM

Re: HP Media Center desktop and transferring tape to DVD question

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/