Velocity Reviews

-   -   Car CD Player (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t402050-car-cd-player.html)

LRESA500@aol.com 11-09-2005 01:21 PM

Car CD Player

My car CD player has been working fine. A few nights ago I burned a CD
onto a CD/RW disc. The disc played well on my computer and on my home
CD player. In my car the disc keeps getting rejected with the infamous
"Err" message. Why won't my Car player play the disc ?

Thanks

Darlene Shelton 11-10-2005 06:02 AM

Re: Car CD Player

It wasn't made to play cd-rw disc. However many of the newer models will
play them. Stick to cd-r disc when playing them on that cd player.