Velocity Reviews

-   -   DVR or CD:Which to use When (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t401789-dvr-or-cd-which-to-use-when.html)

Fred 09-02-2005 07:49 PM

DVR or CD:Which to use When

My new computer has both a DVD burner and a CD Burner. I wabt to archive
several years worth of digial photos now stored on several different
computers for the sake of redudancy. Is ther a web site that canhelp me
understand the different DVD formats such as +r,-R, and RW? TIA for your
help. Fred

HF 09-03-2005 12:01 PM

Re: DVR or CD:Which to use When

www.cdrfaq.org