Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to get rid of HP Image Zone Express installer? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t401156-how-to-get-rid-of-hp-image-zone-express-installer.html)

DW 05-21-2005 01:16 PM

how to get rid of HP Image Zone Express installer?

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to rid my system of "HP Image Zone Express"?
After totally uninstalling this program every time I open up a ".mid"
file in Windows Media Player or any other player on my system there
are suddenly boxes appearing on screen which appear to be installing
HP Image Zone Express. A couple of boxes swiftly just appear on screen
and swiftly disappear from it, then the .mid file does play for me. I
have got rid of everything I could find from Program Files and the
Registry that have anything to do with HP Image Zone Express but the
problem is still there. Any suggestions? many thanks
Dee