Velocity Reviews

-   -   airport passwords? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t401107-airport-passwords.html)

Jeremy 05-17-2005 06:08 AM

airport passwords?

While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
Anyone know of a site like that?

TIA

Jeremy

Ionizer 05-17-2005 07:46 PM

Re: airport passwords?

"Jeremy" <jeremy@dcnet2000.com> wrote in message
> While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
> passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
> Anyone know of a site like that?

I've forwarded your request to the folks who would know:
http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus I'm sure they'll be in touch
with you shortly.

HTH,
Ian.

Jeremy 05-18-2005 12:50 AM

Re: airport passwords?

Ionizes wrote:

> "Jeremy" <jeremy@dcnet2000.com> wrote in message
> > While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
> > passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
> > Anyone know of a site like that?

> I've forwarded your request to the folks who would know:
> http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus I'm sure they'll be in touch
> with you shortly.
>
> HTH,
> Ian.

Thank you, I am sure that they will be willing to help a foreign
national living outside the USA :-)

JJ

Jeremy 05-18-2005 12:53 AM

Re: airport passwords?

Noir wrote:

> "Jeremy" <jeremy@dcnet2000.com> wrote in message
> > While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
> > passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
> > Anyone know of a site like that?

> I've forwarded your request to the folks who would know:
> http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus I'm sure they'll be in touch
> with you shortly.
>
> HTH,
> Ian.

I just realized you have no clue what airport is and why I should ask
for passwords, DHS will have a laugh when they find out it is the Mac
based wifi.

JJ

PMD 05-18-2005 01:52 AM

Re: airport passwords?

Jeremy wrote:

> While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
> passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
> Anyone know of a site like that?
>
> TIA
>
> Jeremy

TERRORIST ALERT!!

--

~PMD~

Squadron Leader

Jeremy 05-18-2005 02:51 AM

Re: airport passwords?

PMD wrote:

> TERRORIST ALERT!!

Are you guys that bored or just stupid. Airport Extreme by Mac, the best
wireless solution.

JJ

Jeremy 05-20-2005 10:00 PM

Re: airport passwords?

Sehetep-khau-mes-waset IV wrote:

Nothing worth quoting.

I guess I was wrong about anyone here being worth reading. My mistake.

JJ

Ionizer 05-21-2005 12:06 AM

Re: airport passwords?

> I guess I was wrong about anyone here being worth reading. My mistake.

> I helped design the systems that developed into usenet

Forgive us. We're not worthy. But it's all your fault- you invented
Usenet.

--
Ian.