Velocity Reviews

-   -   Explorer search drop down list? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t401018-explorer-search-drop-down-list.html)

T.W. 05-08-2005 12:08 PM

Explorer search drop down list?

In the search window like in "Google" in Explorer, the word I have written
and made a search for, are stored in a drop down menu. If I click 2 times
with the left mouse button, all the search-word are displayed. So I wonder,
how can I delete this list?

T.W.

Terry Joyce 05-08-2005 03:29 PM

Re: Explorer search drop down list?

T.W. wrote:
> In the search window like in "Google" in Explorer, the word I have written
> and made a search for, are stored in a drop down menu. If I click 2 times
> with the left mouse button, all the search-word are displayed. So I wonder,
> how can I delete this list?
>
> T.W.

Adaware SE/Scan Now/Scan Volume for ADS/Select Root drive/Next
This will come up with all (alot) of the MRU (Most Recently Used) lists.
Good Luck
Tee Jay