Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Fonts (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t400888-re-fonts.html)

JANATARD 04-21-2005 11:00 AM

Re: Fonts

vaghadia <vaghadia160@btinternet.com> wrote:

Get better spectacles.

> Hi All.
>
> Easy query to a very novice user. I want to see my desktop fonts in a
> smoother font, so its easier to view documents etc. Can anyone
> suggest a good font and tell me how to apply it. Many thanks.
>
> Kishan

* * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 04-21-2005 04:42 PM

Re: Fonts

JANATARD wrote:
> vaghadia <vaghadia160@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

> Get better spectacles.
>
> > Hi All.
> >
> > Easy query to a very novice user. I want to see my desktop fonts in

> > smoother font, so its easier to view documents etc. Can anyone
> > suggest a good font and tell me how to apply it. Many thanks.
> >
> > Kishan

Gill Sans and Trebuchet MS are both good. They look a bit irregular,
but this *feature* improves their look on crap font rendering engines
and low DPI / small size fonts. (You can always find obvious errors in
very regular fonts such as Arial, unless the rendering engine is
perfect)