Velocity Reviews

-   -   Firefox SwitchProxy Anonymous Newbie... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t400845-firefox-switchproxy-anonymous-newbie.html)

walkingbird@insightbb.com 04-16-2005 08:44 PM

Firefox SwitchProxy Anonymous Newbie...

I've got it downloaded (I'm not quite THAT ignorant) and I've got the
toolbar visible for convenience during the setup, but I just can't seem
to figure out exactly what it is that I'm supposed to do to get an
anonymous proxy working. I keep getting the error "No proxies have
been added to this anonymous configuration" despite my best efforts.
Can someone baby-step through this ?simple process?