Velocity Reviews

-   -   looking for a SATA hard drive enclosure (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t400627-looking-for-a-sata-hard-drive-enclosure.html)

Mike 03-30-2005 08:26 AM

looking for a SATA hard drive enclosure

Hello,

I am looking for an enclosure for a SATA hard drive. I would like it to
have a variety of ports:

firewire 800 (important)
SATA (important - so I can connect it to the external port of a SATA pci
card)
firewire 400 (not as important)
usb 1 or 2 (not as important)

The only ports I really need are the firewire 800 port and the SATA
port. The other ports are optional.

Could anyone make any recommendations?

--
Mike

Mike 03-30-2005 09:06 AM

Re: looking for a SATA hard drive enclosure

I am definitely going to need the firewire 400 port as well as the
firewire 800 port and the SATA port. That would be ideal.

Any suggestions as to where I could find such an enclosure for a SATA drive?

Thank you.

--
Mike