Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: how do i start a new newsgroup? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t400576-re-how-do-i-start-a-new-newsgroup.html)

Wizard 03-25-2005 10:48 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You ****ing idiot. "Google groups" is not "newsgroups",
you ****witted fool.

JANA 03-26-2005 01:22 AM

Re: how do i start a new newsgroup?

I think you should join up at http://www.deja.com and look for yourself.

http://www.google.ca/googlegroups/help.html#about

How can I ask for a newsgroup to be added?

Send a message to groups-support@google.com that includes the name of the
newsgroup you would like to have added to the archive. Your request will be
reviewed, and if it's accepted, the newsgroup will be added within a few
days. Each request is evaluated to determine the value of the information
the newsgroup contains, but there are no guarantees that a given newsgroup
will be added. Please do not send more than one request to add a particular
newsgroup as this slows the evaluation process and does not affect the
ultimate outcome.

Note: Google maintains an archive of messages posted to Usenet, but we do
not create the newsgroups that appear there. That is done through a process
described in detail here. Once your newsgroup has been officially created
and approved by the usenet community, you can request that it be added to
the archive in Google Groups. It's important to note that Google cannot add
newsgroups that are only available on one specific news server, unless the
administrator of that news server decides to propagate those newsgroups
throughout the world-wide usenet

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You blooming idiot!

You're the fool this time!!!

--

JANA
_____

Wizard 03-26-2005 01:39 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You ****ing liying ****.

> Google maintains an archive of messages posted to Usenet, but
> we do not create the newsgroups that appear there.

> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You blooming idiot!
>
> You're the fool this time!!!

<snicker>

JANA 03-26-2005 04:34 AM

Re: how do i start a new newsgroup?

I didn't know a **** can speak!!!

At least a **** is useful. What about you???

--

JANA
_____
"Wizard" <stop.spam@nic.abr> wrote in message
JANA <jana@ca.inter.net> wrote:

> I think

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You ****ing liying ****.

> Google maintains an archive of messages posted to Usenet, but
> we do not create the newsgroups that appear there.

> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You blooming idiot!
>
> You're the fool this time!!!

<snicker>

Wizard 03-26-2005 04:48 AM

You don't know an adjective from a noun either, you ****tard ****.

JANA 03-26-2005 06:19 AM

Re: how do i start a new newsgroup?

Your mouth is an adjective, and it speaks. So can be the other parts too.
One other can speak in its own fashion. Some use this one a bit too much.

--

JANA
_____

Wizard 03-26-2005 06:31 AM