Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: System Idle Process (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t400544-re-system-idle-process.html)

Wizard 03-24-2005 08:17 AM

Re: System Idle Process

It's the ****in process that the system runs when it's idle, you useless
****stain.

Jerry G. 03-24-2005 08:33 AM

Re: System Idle Process

I think you need a good over the knee spanking!

--

Jerry G.
======

Wizard 03-24-2005 08:37 AM

Re: System Idle Process

Jerry G. <jerryg50@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think you need a good over the knee spanking!

You're not woman enough.

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor 03-24-2005 03:01 PM

Re: System Idle Process

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
24 Mar 2005 03:33:08 -0500, "Jerry G." <jerryg50@hotmail.com> screamed
from behind the mulberry bush:

>I think you need a good over the knee spanking!
>
>--
>
>Jerry G.

You two would make a nice pair because he'd probably like the spanking
as much as you would like administrating it.

--

Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <sst370lo0ro895sm7a88u9euuo0vihjter@4ax.com>

"That's what your dead mother said...right before I ****ed her."

Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a mother****er *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.1 7>

Dave Lear 03-24-2005 06:11 PM

Re: System Idle Process

"Jerry G." wrote in message news:3afcaaF6abesvU3@uni-berlin.de

> I think you need a good over the knee spanking!

Jerry, as your message and the one it was replying to were sent to the
following newsgroups...

24hoursupport.helpdesk
alt.computer
alt.computer.workshop
alt.computer.workshop.live

....I think you need to watch out for cross-posting trolls.

This might help... http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html

Miss Perspiration Stink 03-25-2005 08:43 AM

Re: System Idle Process

"Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <harvie_wahl-bangor@mindless.com> wrote in
message news:mgl541pl1fa0qh0h65qoh7k16ep3dm4dl5@4ax.com

> You two would make a nice pair because he'd probably like the spanking
> as much as you would like administrating it.

administrate : v.
To have charge of (the affairs of others)
To oversee the provision or execution of

administer : v.tr.
To give or apply in a formal way
To apply as a remedy
To direct the taking of
To mete out

You illiterate cumstain.

JANA 03-26-2005 06:08 AM

Re: System Idle Process

You may be wrong!!!

--

JANA
_____

JANA 03-26-2005 06:19 AM

Re: System Idle Process

I think you are getting somewhere now! I tend to get carried away and do it
a bit too hard though...

--

JANA
_____