Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Organizer/Address Book Software? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t400368-re-organizer-address-book-software.html)

Wizard 03-13-2005 11:30 AM

Re: Organizer/Address Book Software?

Seeking/Providing Assistance <Seekingassistance@24hoursupporthelpdesk.com>
wrote:
> Hey-
>
> I use to use Lotus Organizer back in the late 90's but not longer
> have the program anymore. I was wondering if anyone could recommend
> a really good organizer/address book pc software that lets you enter
> all the basic information one would have in a address book, including
> email address's, cell phone numbers, maybe even things like
> birthdays, etc and last but not least adding a picture for an address
> entry would be really cool but I dont know if anything is like that
> out there or not.

<aside>
Stupid ****ing ****.

Seeking/Providing Assistance 03-13-2005 11:33 AM

Re: Organizer/Address Book Software?

Why am I a "stupid ****ing ****"?

Wizard 03-13-2005 11:38 AM

wrote:
> Why am I a "stupid ****ing ****"?

Ask your mother and father who are also your brother and sister. And while
you're waiting for an answer, select Address Book from the Tools menu in OE,
you useless ****ing moron.

Seeking/Providing Assistance 03-13-2005 11:45 AM

Re: Organizer/Address Book Software?

If I wanted to use address book with OE I would already be using it "you
****ing moron"!

Did you sis not give you any lastnight?

Seeking/Providing Assistance 03-13-2005 11:49 AM

Re: Organizer/Address Book Software?

Doesn't it just drive you NUTS that you don't have my E-Mail address to
stalk me under? LMFAO...IDIOT!

Wizard 03-13-2005 11:49 AM

wrote:

> "you ****ing moron"!
>
> Did you sis not give you any lastnight?

Did you make them two lines up yourself or did you have help?

Seeking/Providing Assistance 03-13-2005 11:52 AM

Re: Organizer/Address Book Software?

No, just looking out the window at you right now.

Wizard 03-13-2005 11:56 AM

wrote:
> Doesn't it just drive you NUTS that you don't have my E-Mail address
> to stalk me under?

The idea is all yours so it obviously bothers you in some way. As for me, I
couldn't give two shits if you got massive chest pains and turned your toes
up from a severe heart attack right this instant.

> LMFAO

Do you always laugh at your own rotten lines? I suppose nobody else does so
you have to.

>...IDIOT!

Nice sig you have, highly appropriate for you too. Hpwever the correct sig
marker is two dashes and a space, not three periods. HTH & FROAD

Wizard 03-13-2005 11:58 AM

wrote:

> No, just looking out the window at you right now.

Really? Are you salivating at my bulging, juvenile crotch or are you getting
heart palpitations from seeing my juvenile little buns squeeze together when
I walk?