Velocity Reviews

-   -   News Individual - I should think no one know this yet... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t400016-news-individual-i-should-think-no-one-know-this-yet.html)

relic 02-17-2005 09:30 PM

Re: News Individual - I should think no one know this yet...

Glynn Bright wrote:
> I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
> 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
> as of next week.

No they won't be charging 10 Pesos per month.

--
If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

Glynn Bright 02-17-2005 09:31 PM

News Individual - I should think no one know this yet...

I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
as of next week.

Well they can keep it that's all I can say. I'm orf to news.sympatico.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte 02-17-2005 09:41 PM

relic abuse@relic211.cjb.net, wrote in message
18Rd.3515$VD5.3281@twister.socal.rr.com:
> Glynn Bright wrote:
>> I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
>> 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
>> as of next week.

> No they won't be charging 10 Pesos per month.

Standing room only where he's going, apparently.

--
I'm my very own Dutch stuntcock. I carry wood wherever I go.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham 02-17-2005 09:43 PM

Re: News Individual - I should think no one know this yet...

relic, <abuse@relic211.cjb.net>, the spaced-out, flyblown gooseberry, and
examiner of food on sale at the markets, burbled:

> Glynn Bright wrote:
>> I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
>> 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
>> as of next week.

> No they won't be charging 10 Pesos per month.

Who was that silly ****?

is but a dream within a dream.

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez 02-17-2005 10:12 PM

Glynn Bright wrote:
> I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
> 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
> as of next week.
>
> Well they can keep it that's all I can say. I'm orf to news.sympatico.
>
> Just thought you'd like to know.

10pesos?
It's 10 dollars, and everyone knows it days ago.
Most of the users registered have received even an email from them
explaining the news.

So thanks for the information. But too late...

Regards.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
-- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

!!! Klutzo !!! 02-17-2005 10:44 PM

Glynn Bright wrote:
> I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
> 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
> as of next week.
>
> Well they can keep it that's all I can say. I'm orf to news.sympatico.
>
> Just thought you'd like to know.

Teranews has a one time set up fee of four dollars ( US$3.95 ) and is
free there after.

http://www.teranews.com

--
Texeme Textcasting Technology
http://texeme.com

Indie Pop Rocks @ SomaFM
http://somafm.com/

news.teranews.com 02-17-2005 10:49 PM

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez wrote:
> Glynn Bright wrote:
>
>> I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
>> 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
>> as of next week.
>>
>> Well they can keep it that's all I can say. I'm orf to news.sympatico.
>>
>> Just thought you'd like to know.

> 10pesos?
> It's 10 dollars, and everyone knows it days ago.
> Most of the users registered have received even an email from them
> explaining the news.
>
> So thanks for the information. But too late...
>
> Regards.

teranews is free -- I was going to say that their servers are slow and
sometimes bad during peak hours --

but they've just upgraded them and they seem to work fine.

flatfish+++ 02-17-2005 10:57 PM

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:12:05 +0100, Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez wrote:

> Glynn Bright wrote:
>> I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
>> 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
>> as of next week.
>>
>> Well they can keep it that's all I can say. I'm orf to news.sympatico.
>>
>> Just thought you'd like to know.

> 10pesos?
> It's 10 dollars, and everyone knows it days ago.
> Most of the users registered have received even an email from them
> explaining the news.
>
> So thanks for the information. But too late...
>
> Regards.

Well that should eliminate 99 percent of the cheap LinoTrolls that infest
this group, COLA.

You could sooner get milk from a stone than get $1.00 from a Linux user.

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte 02-17-2005 10:57 PM

news.teranews.com hiromo@fuji.mount., wrote in message
108680597.6f8acfdc4fd2fc0c675acfd52cbe9959@teranew s:
> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez wrote:
>> Glynn Bright wrote:
>>
>>> I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be
>>> charging 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through
>>> their servers as of next week.
>>>
>>> Well they can keep it that's all I can say. I'm orf to
>>> news.sympatico. Just thought you'd like to know.

>> 10pesos?
>> It's 10 dollars, and everyone knows it days ago.
>> Most of the users registered have received even an email from them
>> explaining the news.
>>
>> So thanks for the information. But too late...
>>
>> Regards.
>>

> teranews is free -- I was going to say that their servers are slow and
> sometimes bad during peak hours --
>
> but they've just upgraded them and they seem to work fine.

Would I get a refund when their server are problematic or down?

I'm Dutch and believe in value for money. It's a big risk, isn't for
such an outlay?

--
I'm my very own Dutch stuntcock. I carry wood wherever I go.

free.teranews.com 02-17-2005 10:59 PM

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte wrote:
> news.teranews.com hiromo@fuji.mount., wrote in message

>>teranews is free -- I was going to say that their servers are slow and
>>sometimes bad during peak hours --
>>
>>but they've just upgraded them and they seem to work fine.

> Would I get a refund when their server are problematic or down?

Yes, you would get $0.00 back...because it's free ( except for a $4 --
four dollars -- set up fee -- one time only ).

> I'm Dutch and believe in value for money. It's a big risk, isn't for
> such an outlay?

Four dollars ?

That's not even enough to buy a two minute buzz at your hasish shops...