Velocity Reviews

-   -   MS-DOS driver for cisco wireless PCI adapter (CB21AG and PI21AG) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t39712-ms-dos-driver-for-cisco-wireless-pci-adapter-cb21ag-and-pi21ag.html)

C_O_O_L 06-21-2005 05:25 AM

MS-DOS driver for cisco wireless PCI adapter (CB21AG and PI21AG)

I need your help! im looking for ms-dos driver for cisco wirless PCI
adapter (CB21AG and PI21AG). I found technical paper on MS-DOS boot but
this only works for old types of cards

I appreciate your assistance

Uli Link 06-21-2005 07:41 AM

Re: MS-DOS driver for cisco wireless PCI adapter (CB21AG and PI21AG)

C_O_O_L schrieb:
> I need your help! im looking for ms-dos driver for cisco wirless PCI
> adapter (CB21AG and PI21AG). I found technical paper on MS-DOS boot but
> this only works for old types of cards

There is no such driver.

If you want WLAN and MS-DOS get the LMC350 or PCM350 cards.

There are working DOS drivers also for Hermes I based cards and the
Symbol Spectrum24 HR cards.

--
Uli