Velocity Reviews

-   -   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t394633-merry-christmas-and-a-happy-new-year.html)

[Anon] R|A|A|A 12-23-2006 05:22 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

This is a Type III anonymous message, sent to you by the Mixminion
server at mercurio.mixmaster.it. If you do not want to receive
anonymous messages, please contact mercurio-admin@mixmaster.it

We wish all legitimate users of remailers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The law violating abusers of remailers we wish a long, long time in prison.

We are happy to announce that we have reported the last two weeks around 900 new abusers to the law enforcement authorities.

Sincerely