Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cropping a Video clip ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t394436-cropping-a-video-clip.html)

Gery 02-26-2007 01:38 AM

Cropping a Video clip ?

Hi to all and thanks for any reply,

In want to use some footage i got from TV.
It has a News-band at the bottom what I want to crop out.

Any hints how to and what Program can do that?

I'm using Ulead VS 8

Regards Gery

Tanks for any reply

Mark W 02-26-2007 05:45 AM

Re: Cropping a Video clip ?

"Gery" <rohrig@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi to all and thanks for any reply,
>
> In want to use some footage i got from TV.
> It has a News-band at the bottom what I want to crop out.
>
> Any hints how to and what Program can do that?
>
> I'm using Ulead VS 8
>
> Regards Gery
>
> Tanks for any reply

Tmpgenc can do that! So can Sonic Foundry Vegas.

Stuart 02-26-2007 06:35 AM

Re: Cropping a Video clip ?

"Gery" <rohrig@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi to all and thanks for any reply,
>
> In want to use some footage i got from TV.
> It has a News-band at the bottom what I want to crop out.
>
> Any hints how to and what Program can do that?
>
> I'm using Ulead VS 8
>
> Regards Gery
>
> Tanks for any reply

If it is a AVI file then Nandub (freeware) can do it otherwise VirtualDub
(freeware).

Or Womble (not free) can do it either by cropping, clipping or using the
zoom fx