Velocity Reviews

-   -   Roxio Disk Copier volume name? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t394407-roxio-disk-copier-volume-name.html)

J David Ellis 02-19-2007 08:28 PM

Roxio Disk Copier volume name?

When burning a movie DVD the volume name is always DVDVIDEO.
Is there a way to convince RDC to use something else?
Is there alternative software that offers more control for
burning a movie DVD?

def456 02-19-2007 09:48 PM

Re: Roxio Disk Copier volume name?

"J David Ellis" <nospam@home.org> wrote in message
> When burning a movie DVD the volume name is always DVDVIDEO. Is there a
> way to convince RDC to use something else?
> Is there alternative software that offers more control for burning a movie
> DVD?

I'm not familiar with Roxio. I use Nero 6 which came free on a CD when I
bought my internal LG DVD-RW drive last year. Nero assigns an automatic
dummy disc name, like Roxio I suppose, but you can change it to whatever you
want.