Velocity Reviews

-   -   Connecting a TV and a monitor to a computer simultaneously (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t394271-connecting-a-tv-and-a-monitor-to-a-computer-simultaneously.html)

Dima 01-24-2007 07:12 AM

Connecting a TV and a monitor to a computer simultaneously

Hello!
What a 26-27" panel TV inputs from a computer DVI output without
distortion (with a computer resolution equal to the TV matrix
resolution)?
Or,
What modern video card has two d-subs? I can find only with a d-sub and

DVI. My computer monitor has a d-sub only, and will be connected to a
video card d-sub output. The other video card output will be connected
to a TV.
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892

Doug Jacobs 01-24-2007 07:39 PM

Re: Connecting a TV and a monitor to a computer simultaneously

Dima <kopn@hotbox.ru> wrote:
> Hello!
> What a 26-27" panel TV inputs from a computer DVI output without
> distortion (with a computer resolution equal to the TV matrix
> resolution)?
> Or,
> What modern video card has two d-subs? I can find only with a d-sub and
> DVI. My computer monitor has a d-sub only, and will be connected to a
> video card d-sub output. The other video card output will be connected
> to a TV.

My video card at work is an AT Radeon X600, with a daughter board from
Matrox that has 2 more D-SUB ports on it. While the system allows me to
connect to monitors with different resolutions on them, I don't know about
using the card to mirror the same image to multiple monitors.

The cart is a Matrox Millennium G550 Low-profile PCI.

Hope this helps.

--
Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98

Dima 01-25-2007 12:29 PM

Re: Connecting a TV and a monitor to a computer simultaneously

Thanks Doug for your reply!
I am going to display different images on my monitor and a TV.
Best regards,
Dima