Velocity Reviews

-   -   Blockbuster Improvement (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t394226-blockbuster-improvement.html)

Steve Harclerode 01-17-2007 04:32 PM

Blockbuster Improvement

I posted this by mistake to another newsgroup the first time:

I have complained in the past about not getting new movies sent to me until
they arrived at the Blockbuster warehouse, even though I returned them
directly to the store.

Lately Blockbuster seems to have handled the issue, I'm getting movies in my
queue sent to me very soon after I return the old one to the store.

Just to set the record straight...

- Steve

Phisherman 01-18-2007 12:42 AM

Re: Blockbuster Improvement

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:32:00 -0800, "Steve Harclerode"
<Camel.Software.Co@hot.mail.com> wrote:

>I posted this by mistake to another newsgroup the first time:
>
>I have complained in the past about not getting new movies sent to me until
>they arrived at the Blockbuster warehouse, even though I returned them
>directly to the store.
>
>Lately Blockbuster seems to have handled the issue, I'm getting movies in my
>queue sent to me very soon after I return the old one to the store.
>
>Just to set the record straight...
>
>- Steve

Too late. They throttled me and I dumped BlockBuster. To make
matters worse they wouldn't accept a BB coupon. I now use Hollywood
Video--more pleasant employees there too.