Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sin City - R2(UK) SE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t394199-sin-city-r2-uk-se.html)

Jack Torrence 01-09-2007 07:51 AM

Sin City - R2(UK) SE

Anyone know if a UK Region 2 issue of the SE version of Sin City is likely
anytime soon, if at all?

Luke Hooft 01-09-2007 09:40 PM

Re: Sin City - R2(UK) SE

Jack Torrence wrote:
> Anyone know if a UK Region 2 issue of the SE version of Sin City is likely
> anytime soon, if at all?

Not sure, but the Australian Version is apparently coder R4 and R2 and
is of course PAL format as well, if that helps. And comes in cooler
packaging.

LH

Jack Torrence 01-10-2007 07:57 AM

Re: Sin City - R2(UK) SE

"Luke Hooft" <blank@nothing.com> wrote in message
> Jack Torrence wrote:
>> Anyone know if a UK Region 2 issue of the SE version of Sin City is
>> likely anytime soon, if at all?

> Not sure, but the Australian Version is apparently coder R4 and R2 and is
> of course PAL format as well, if that helps. And comes in cooler
> packaging.

Fantastic, thanks for that. Found it available at www.cdwow.co.uk for
14.99.

The Man With No Name 01-13-2007 04:49 PM

Re: Sin City - R2(UK) SE

"Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Luke Hooft" <blank@nothing.com> wrote in message
>> Jack Torrence wrote:
>>> Anyone know if a UK Region 2 issue of the SE version of Sin City is
>>> likely anytime soon, if at all?

>> Not sure, but the Australian Version is apparently coder R4 and R2 and is
>> of course PAL format as well, if that helps. And comes in cooler
>> packaging.

> Fantastic, thanks for that. Found it available at www.cdwow.co.uk for
> 14.99.

Worth noting, the Australian (and, probably, UK) version *doesn't* have a
DTS track. (The American version does, but only on the Theatrical Cut)

Jack Torrence 01-15-2007 09:40 AM

Re: Sin City - R2(UK) SE

"The Man With No Name" <antispam@spam.com> wrote in message
news:45a9859e$0$9775$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au ...

> "Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Luke Hooft" <blank@nothing.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Not sure, but the Australian Version is apparently coder R4 and R2 and
>>> is of course PAL format as well, if that helps. And comes in cooler
>>> packaging.

>> Fantastic, thanks for that. Found it available at www.cdwow.co.uk for
>> 14.99.
>>

> Worth noting, the Australian (and, probably, UK) version *doesn't* have a
> DTS track. (The American version does, but only on the Theatrical Cut)

Cheers for the update. I can live without DTS and ordered the one from
cdwow.