Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT Anyone having trouble accessing their Tripod accounts today? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t394160-ot-anyone-having-trouble-accessing-their-tripod-accounts-today.html)

RobMac 01-02-2007 08:02 PM

OT Anyone having trouble accessing their Tripod accounts today?

So far, since at least 6am this morning (when I woke up) I have been trying
off-and-on to access my Tripod pages, account, and even Tripod's main pages
and can't access any of it.

I've searched news sites, internet news sites, etc for anything about
Tripod's fate or random internet blackouts and found zip.

Just wondering if anyone else out there in the internets have this same
problem and are hearing anything?

Ignatius Thistlewhite 01-02-2007 08:20 PM

Re: OT Anyone having trouble accessing their Tripod accounts today?

You wrote:

> So far, since at least 6am this morning (when I woke up) I have been
> trying off-and-on to access my Tripod pages, account, and even Tripod's
> main pages and can't access any of it.
>
> I've searched news sites, internet news sites, etc for anything about
> Tripod's fate or random internet blackouts and found zip.
>
> Just wondering if anyone else out there in the internets have this same
> problem and are hearing anything?

Do they use Savvis for their datacenters? There was a huge Savvis outage
today... it appears to just be clearing up (3:00 PM Eastern).

RobMac 01-02-2007 10:47 PM

"Ignatius Thistlewhite" <ignatius@thistlewhite.com> wrote in message
news:Xns98AC9C1DEB82CIgnatiusThistlewhite@66.250.1 46.128...
> You wrote:
>
>> So far, since at least 6am this morning (when I woke up) I have been
>> trying off-and-on to access my Tripod pages, account, and even Tripod's
>> main pages and can't access any of it.
>>
>> I've searched news sites, internet news sites, etc for anything about
>> Tripod's fate or random internet blackouts and found zip.
>>
>> Just wondering if anyone else out there in the internets have this same
>> problem and are hearing anything?

> Do they use Savvis for their datacenters? There was a huge Savvis outage
> today... it appears to just be clearing up (3:00 PM Eastern).

I don't know, *but*, my site and Tripod in general seems to have returned
about an hour ago (4pm-ish EST), so it would appear so....

Thanks...