Velocity Reviews

-   -   FA: my snom and UTstarcom wifi (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t393704-fa-my-snom-and-utstarcom-wifi.html)

keymaster 02-27-2007 07:29 PM

FA: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

Hi
I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay. Snom is just a
Snom, what else can I say, stable and quality. My Snom 190 does everything
other phones do and more.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2132&rd=1&rd=1

I thought I would have some fun driving round with a wifi phone and bought a
UTstarcom to drive round and using open wireless networks to make calls,
works great.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...0593&rd=1&rd=1

both these phones are in great condition and work 100%.
thanks for looking
Roy

Ivor Jones 02-27-2007 11:47 PM

Re: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

"keymaster" <roy@roy-macdonald*remove*.co.uk> wrote in
message news:45e48694$0$32030$fa0fcedb@news.zen.co.uk
> Hi
> I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay.
> Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say, stable and
> quality. My Snom 190 does everything other phones do and
> more.

Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.

Ivor

clavox@btinternet.com 02-28-2007 12:59 AM

Re: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:47:29 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:

>"keymaster" <roy@roy-macdonald*remove*.co.uk> wrote in
>message news:45e48694$0$32030$fa0fcedb@news.zen.co.uk
>> Hi
>> I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay.
>> Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say, stable and
>> quality. My Snom 190 does everything other phones do and
>> more.

>Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.
>
>Ivor

Give it a rest Ivor this is a guy trying to give subscribers of this
group a chance to buy a very good wyfi phone UT starcom (don't know
about the Snom) at a very good price .
I wonder what you would say if SIPGATE decided to advertise some of
their products here I suppose you would very conveniently not see the
add .

Ivor Jones 02-28-2007 07:46 PM

Re: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

<clavox@btinternet.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> Give it a rest Ivor this is a guy trying to give
> subscribers of this group a chance to buy a very good
> wyfi phone UT starcom (don't know about the Snom) at a
> very good price .

Maybe so Ron, but this is still a non-advertising group.

> I wonder what you would say if SIPGATE decided to
> advertise some of their products here I suppose you would
> very conveniently not see the add .

Oh I would, believe me, they would be the first to receive my complaint.
But they have more responsibility than you give them credit for.

Ivor

clavox@btinternet.com 02-28-2007 08:08 PM

Re: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:46:44 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:

><clavox@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>
>[snip]
>
>> Give it a rest Ivor this is a guy trying to give
>> subscribers of this group a chance to buy a very good
>> wyfi phone UT starcom (don't know about the Snom) at a
>> very good price .

>Maybe so Ron, but this is still a non-advertising group.
>
>> I wonder what you would say if SIPGATE decided to
>> advertise some of their products here I suppose you would
>> very conveniently not see the add .

>Oh I would, believe me, they would be the first to receive my complaint.
>But they have more responsibility than you give them credit for.
>
>Ivor

Ivor you are banging you head against a brick wall people just do NOT
take any notice of you regarding this matter people WILL post these
things here no matter what you say . You complaining about them only
serves to make them do it more and more they know you can do nothing
at all about it no matter what they post here .

Ivor Jones 02-28-2007 11:43 PM

Re: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

<clavox@btinternet.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> Ivor you are banging you head against a brick wall people
> just do NOT take any notice of you regarding this matter
> people WILL post these things here no matter what you say
> . You complaining about them only serves to make them do
> it more and more they know you can do nothing at all
> about it no matter what they post here .

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is a non-advertising group
and I *will* complain when people flout the charter.

If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

Ivor

clavox@btinternet.com 03-01-2007 12:41 AM

Re: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:43:05 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:

>I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is a non-advertising group
>and I *will* complain when people flout the charter.

But what good does complaining do you Ivor you are just wasting your
time the charter it means NOTHING. I have never read it and I bet
neither have 90% of people who subscribe to this group we all get
enough rules and red tape to cope with in our everyday lives to be
getting on with from Mr Blair thank you very much .

Desk Rabbit 03-01-2007 05:23 PM

Ivor Jones wrote:
> "keymaster" <roy@roy-macdonald*remove*.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:45e48694$0$32030$fa0fcedb@news.zen.co.uk
>> Hi
>> I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay.
>> Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say, stable and
>> quality. My Snom 190 does everything other phones do and
>> more.

> Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.
>
> Ivor

Well that'll put a stop to it..not.

Why do you waste your time generating long threads? Just ignore them.

Ivor Jones 03-02-2007 01:52 AM

"Desk Rabbit" <nospam@example.com> wrote in message
> Ivor Jones wrote:
> > "keymaster" <roy@roy-macdonald*remove*.co.uk> wrote in
> > message news:45e48694$0$32030$fa0fcedb@news.zen.co.uk
> > > Hi
> > > I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on
> > > ebay. Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say,
> > > stable and quality. My Snom 190 does everything other
> > > phones do and more.

> > Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.
> >
> > Ivor
> >

> Well that'll put a stop to it..not.
>
> Why do you waste your time generating long threads?

I don't generate long threads, you and people like you do by asking why I
reply. You already know why, but see below in case you've forgotten.

> Just ignore them.

Igonoring them will not make them go away any more than replying will.

However, I reply because a small protest is better than nothing.

Ivor

Desk Rabbit 03-02-2007 09:15 AM

Ivor Jones wrote:
> "Desk Rabbit" <nospam@example.com> wrote in message
>> Ivor Jones wrote:
>>> "keymaster" <roy@roy-macdonald*remove*.co.uk> wrote in
>>> message news:45e48694$0$32030$fa0fcedb@news.zen.co.uk
>>> Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.
>>>
>>> Ivor
>>>

>> Well that'll put a stop to it..not.
>>
>> Why do you waste your time generating long threads?

> I don't generate long threads, you and people like you do by asking why I
> reply.

Looks at thread hanging above. Hmmmmm.... Yeeerrsss, I see it's got
nothing to do with you Ivor.

Ivor, I applaud your efforts but you are ****ing into the wind old son.