Velocity Reviews

-   -   O2 XDA Orbit VoIP? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t393471-o2-xda-orbit-voip.html)

Ross Beer 12-18-2006 12:34 PM

O2 XDA Orbit VoIP?

Hi,

I am currently looking into new mobile phones that support SIP voip. I
know of the Nokia E-series, however I have been told that the O2 XDA
orbit smartphone may also support VoIP using SIP.

Does anyone know if this is the case?

Thanks in advance,

Ross

Gavin Lewandowski 12-18-2006 06:59 PM

Re: O2 XDA Orbit VoIP?

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:34:19 +0000, Ross Beer
<ross.beer@voicehost-nospam.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am currently looking into new mobile phones that support SIP voip. I
>know of the Nokia E-series, however I have been told that the O2 XDA
>orbit smartphone may also support VoIP using SIP.

Hi Ross,

Yes it can, im using one with SJPhone.

Ross Beer 12-20-2006 09:32 PM

Re: O2 XDA Orbit VoIP?