Velocity Reviews

-   -   ALDI PHONE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t393435-aldi-phone.html)

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 12-04-2006 08:38 PM

ALDI PHONE

If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
for ALDI .
Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
with the organ grinders !! .

Geoff 12-05-2006 01:31 PM

Re: ALDI PHONE

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:38:14 GMT, M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

>If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
>do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
>ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
>Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
>problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
>the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
>for ALDI .
>Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
>with the organ grinders !! .

You like having you organ ground for you?

steveybar 12-05-2006 11:02 PM

Re: ALDI PHONE

<M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
> do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
> ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
> Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
> problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
> the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
> for ALDI .
> Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
> with the organ grinders !! .

Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph sends
your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
an 8 year old in the playground.

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 12-06-2006 12:11 PM

Re: ALDI PHONE

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:02:53 -0000, "steveybar"
<no-one@yahoooooo.co.uk> wrote:

><M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:fc19n2djtt04uegu25j0p55gvlag8p6le6@4ax.com.. .
>> If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
>> do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
>> ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
>> Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
>> problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
>> the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
>> for ALDI .
>> Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
>> with the organ grinders !! .

>Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph sends
>your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
>an 8 year old in the playground.

Well now I have thank you you have now convinced me to keep to myself
any useful info like I posted above and let you all carry on dialing
0870's etc it is no skin of my nose .
Thank you once again .

Rob 12-06-2006 12:20 PM

Re: ALDI PHONE

> >Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph

sends
> >your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
> >an 8 year old in the playground.
> >

> Well now I have thank you you have now convinced me to keep to myself
> any useful info like I posted above and let you all carry on dialing
> 0870's etc it is no skin of my nose .
> Thank you once again .

Can you even read? You seem to have taken the comment directed at your
third paragraph as if it was about your complete post, and yet again you
have shot yourself in the foot.

Why don't you try and get it right and shoot yourself in the mouth.

Place barrel in mouth, aim upwards towards the space between your ears, pull
trigger.

Rob

Desk Rabbit 12-07-2006 12:56 PM

Re: ALDI PHONE

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
> do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
> ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .

He's going to lurrrrve you now!