Velocity Reviews

-   -   looking for newsgroup(s) with info on IAX hardphones (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t393148-looking-for-newsgroup-s-with-info-on-iax-hardphones.html)

Al 01-25-2007 06:48 AM

looking for newsgroup(s) with info on IAX hardphones

Hi...

Wwhich are (is) the best newsgroup(s) to get info about telephones that
do IAX?

(Sorry I can't get a "list of all newsgroups" on my server and therefore
need to enter newsgroup subscriptions by hand.)

Many thanks!

Al

Jonathan Roberts 01-25-2007 11:20 AM

Re: looking for newsgroup(s) with info on IAX hardphones

Al wrote:
> Hi...
>
> Wwhich are (is) the best newsgroup(s) to get info about telephones that
> do IAX?
>
> (Sorry I can't get a "list of all newsgroups" on my server and therefore
> need to enter newsgroup subscriptions by hand.)
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Al

This is the only newsgroup I know of. You might check out the forums at
voxilla.com. They are usually active.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} 01-25-2007 11:29 AM

Re: looking for newsgroup(s) with info on IAX hardphones

Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:
> Al wrote:
>> Hi...
>>
>> Wwhich are (is) the best newsgroup(s) to get info about telephones
>> that do IAX?
>>
>> (Sorry I can't get a "list of all newsgroups" on my server and
>> therefore need to enter newsgroup subscriptions by hand.)
>>
>> Many thanks!
>>
>> Al

> This is the only newsgroup I know of. You might check out the forums
> at voxilla.com. They are usually active.

There's also uk.telecom.voip which the OP has also posted in.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Jonathan Roberts 01-26-2007 01:28 AM

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:
>> Al wrote:
>>> Hi...
>>>
>>> Wwhich are (is) the best newsgroup(s) to get info about telephones
>>> that do IAX?
>>>
>>> (Sorry I can't get a "list of all newsgroups" on my server and
>>> therefore need to enter newsgroup subscriptions by hand.)
>>>
>>> Many thanks!
>>>
>>> Al

>> This is the only newsgroup I know of. You might check out the forums
>> at voxilla.com. They are usually active.

> There's also uk.telecom.voip which the OP has also posted in.

Thanks. I often miss the UK groups. Thanks for pointing it out.

Al 01-27-2007 01:00 PM

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:

[...]
> > This is the only newsgroup I know of. You might check out the forums
> > at voxilla.com. They are usually active.

> There's also uk.telecom.voip which the OP has also posted in.

Thanks for the info!

I picked these two newsgroup names off some VoIP related web sites, and
although I am not in the UK but in Okinawa, I think i'll make use of
both groups - like, 2000 ideas to pick from are better than 1000 ;-)

Al