Velocity Reviews

-   -   free pc to phone calls (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t393142-free-pc-to-phone-calls.html)

paygodmode@gmail.com 01-23-2007 09:13 AM

free pc to phone calls

Hi All,

I stumbled across a blog some days ago. This blog covers almost all of
the FREE VOIP service providers for making PC to Phone calls. I know
there are many such blogs about free voip calling and stuff, however
this one is really cool coz the author has reviewed almost every single
free VOIP provider.

He also posted some cool hacks for some of the services to work outside
of US and most importantly reviewed services for PC to Phone and not PC
to PC calling.

Its a must read: http://voipguides.blogspot.com

Brian A 01-27-2007 01:37 PM

Re: free pc to phone calls

On 23 Jan 2007 01:13:37 -0800, paygodmode@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I stumbled across a blog some days ago. This blog covers almost all of
>the FREE VOIP service providers for making PC to Phone calls. I know
>there are many such blogs about free voip calling and stuff, however
>this one is really cool coz the author has reviewed almost every single
>free VOIP provider.
>
>He also posted some cool hacks for some of the services to work outside
>of US and most importantly reviewed services for PC to Phone and not PC
>to PC calling.
>
>Its a must read: http://voipguides.blogspot.com

A list of hundreds of VSPs is featured on the sipbroker.com web site.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.