Velocity Reviews

-   -   Voxalot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t393123-voxalot.html)

Yaz 01-17-2007 04:01 PM

Voxalot

Is anyone using voxalot in the uk? Can I have experiences. Also are they
able to provide a UK landline number? Or how can I use their service to
receive calls from PSTN users dialing a local U Klandline number.

Yaz

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} 01-17-2007 11:47 PM

Re: Voxalot

Thus spaketh Yaz:
> Is anyone using voxalot in the uk? Can I have experiences. Also are
> they able to provide a UK landline number? Or how can I use their
> service to receive calls from PSTN users dialing a local U Klandline
> number.
> Yaz

I have used Voxalot and I'm from the UK, I had a few numbers from
Sipgate, OrbTalk, VoIPTalk, VoIPStunt and another company (I forget at
the moment) set up on Voxalot.

I stopped using Voxalot as it was unreliable and plus they had forced
voicemail (I hate, as well as my callers voicemail), I was unable to
switch it off.

www.sipgate.co.uk issue free UK numbers all areas 01/02 numbers (01/02
option may not be listed if you don't have a UK IP - use a proxy).
There is no set-up fee and no monthly fee.

www.orbtalk.co.uk free 01/02 number, no fees.

http://www.voiptalk.org/reallyvoip (via this link) free 01/02 number, no
fees.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk