Velocity Reviews

-   -   Forward Concepts' 2006 DSP Applications Survey (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t392959-forward-concepts-2006-dsp-applications-survey.html)

Will Strauss 11-03-2006 08:22 PM

Forward Concepts' 2006 DSP Applications Survey

FORWARD CONCEPTS' 2006 DSP SURVEY

We are conducting a new survey on the market for chips that employ
digital signal processing (DSP) technology (not just DSP chips). For
this, we invite all technical people to participate in our on-line
survey (it's not that easy).

Participant's email address will be entered into a drawing for one of
two new-model Apple 4GB iPOD Nano's, each a $200 value. And the
winners (in any country) get to pick their favorite color.

The survey should take about 10-15 minutes to complete, but please
submit by Monday, November 20, 2006. Since we are inviting a
specialized group of people, your chances of winning are high. To
participate, go to:

<www.fwdconcepts.com/survey>