Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please Critique My New Website (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t391989-please-critique-my-new-website.html)

javawizard 01-15-2007 01:05 AM

Please Critique My New Website

I'd appreciate it if all you HTML experts would take a look at my new
site and let me know what you think:
www.bigbreakthrough.info
Thanks,
- Jeff

dorayme 01-15-2007 02:36 AM

Re: Please Critique My New Website

In article
<1168823128.290022.93910@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups. com>,
"javawizard" <javawizard@aol.com> wrote:

> I'd appreciate it if all you HTML experts would take a look at my new
> site and let me know what you think:
> www.bigbreakthrough.info

The first issue is to explain why you are using frames for this?

--
dorayme

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 01-15-2007 03:40 AM

javawizard wrote:

> I'd appreciate it if all you HTML experts would take a look at my new
> site and let me know what you think:
> www.bigbreakthrough.info

Stealth domain forwarding for:
http://www.intellectual-playground.com/break/

Whatever this is, it produces .. 1995? .. style code.

Bold text is hard to read and should only be used for headings.

Is it just that one page?

--
-bts

Ed Mullen 01-15-2007 03:48 AM

javawizard wrote:
> I'd appreciate it if all you HTML experts would take a look at my new
> site and let me know what you think:
> www.bigbreakthrough.info
> Thanks,
> - Jeff

Not sure what there is to critique. It's pretty plain vanilla.

One comment:

Get rid of the needless repetition of:

to pad the bottom. It's silly. Use CSS to set a bottom margin.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

aa 01-18-2007 12:38 AM

Re: Please Critique My New Website

Is it correct to think that your intention is to test the contents, not the
design?

news:1168823128.290022.93910@m58g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...