Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need site critique/comments (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t391959-need-site-critique-comments.html)

Warhawk012 01-10-2007 03:12 PM

Need site critique/comments

Hey all,

I've started a portal site for the Embroidery community (both
professional and hobbyist), and I'm looking for some site comments and
critique.

The site is at http://www.embuniverse.com/

If some of you can help me out and tell me if the site flows nicely,
and whether or not the placement of the menu items is correct (fiddled
around with the order a few times till I came up with what I got now).

I have some work to do with configuring the Forums so that it fits with

the design, but I've been trying to concentrate more on the meat of the

site first.

Anyways, please give whatever comments you can.

Thanks!
-Dan

Site Administrator
Embroidery Universe
http://www.embuniverse.com/
Catering to the embroidery professional,
hobbyist and enthusiast.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 01-10-2007 03:25 PM

Re: Need site critique/comments

Warhawk012 wrote:

> Hey all,

You multi-posted to alt.html.critique, which is where you should look
for .. well .. critiques.

-bts