Velocity Reviews

-   -   IFRAME padding problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t391681-iframe-padding-problem.html)

Kavi 11-27-2006 11:45 PM

IFRAME padding problem

To anyone who can help me with this....

i have an iframe.....and inside it i open up a basic html page.
the iframe seems to put a border (padding) around the text. (text is
hello.....just outputting a string at the moment)

what i would like it to do is to behave like this page......in the top
left corner u have the links right at the top of the page....which is
inline with the scroll bar

i hope this makes sense :)

Neredbojias 11-28-2006 12:34 PM

Re: IFRAME padding problem

To further the education of mankind, "Kavi" <Kavita.K.Singh@gmail.com>
vouchsafed:

> To anyone who can help me with this....
>
> i have an iframe.....and inside it i open up a basic html page.
> the iframe seems to put a border (padding) around the text. (text is
> hello.....just outputting a string at the moment)
>
> what i would like it to do is to behave like this page......in the top
> left corner u have the links right at the top of the page....which is
> inline with the scroll bar

This would depend on which browser is in use. The handling of iframes is
neither stable nor particularly elegant.

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.