Velocity Reviews

-   -   Adjacent Tables (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t391392-adjacent-tables.html)

The Doctor 10-21-2006 09:28 AM

Adjacent Tables

Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

Ben C 10-21-2006 12:21 PM

Re: Adjacent Tables

On 2006-10-21, The Doctor <x203@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
> other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
> Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

display: inline-table, but I'm not sure that's widely supported.
Otherwise you can absolutely position the tables or put them inside
floats.

There may also be a way to do it with deprecated HTML properties, but
CSS is preferred.

Jonathan N. Little 10-21-2006 03:06 PM

Re: Adjacent Tables

The Doctor wrote:
> Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
> other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
> Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

Use CSS in your stylesheet, set a width for your tables and float them,
usually to the left. Space with margin.

--
Take care,

Jonathan