Velocity Reviews

-   -   it's me, wendy. please visit our new free family site/blog at FAMSTER.COM everybody :) :) :) :) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t391239-its-me-wendy-please-visit-our-new-free-family-site-blog-at-famster-com-everybody.html)

wendy madison 10-02-2006 07:02 AM

it's me, wendy. please visit our new free family site/blog at FAMSTER.COM everybody :) :) :) :)

hi guys. famster.com is this new community similar
to myspace, but family oriented. i just started
making our site, but i want you guys to check it
out. go here:

http://www.famster.com/madison/

email me or reply to this message with your comments.
it's cool cause the avatars i made even look like us.
i'm kind of new to this, so i don't really know what
to put on my site. please send me some ideas :)

i'm planning to add more family photo's and some of
our favorite songs soon. there's a lot of cool stuff
to do. you get a email address and like 1 gigabyte
of storage space. you can even look up registered
sex-offenders near your house. there's like 12 of
them within a mile of my house. that was surprizing :/

anyways, my email address is wendy@famstermail.com
i hope to hear from you soon.............