Velocity Reviews

-   -   J2EE Developer required urgently! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t391059-j2ee-developer-required-urgently.html)

georgiec@finite.com.au 02-23-2007 12:44 AM

J2EE Developer required urgently!

Hey there guys,

Yes I know it's a big taboo to have a recruiter posting on a
technology group's list BUT I really am desperate to find some good
J2EE Developers out there! This is for either a permanent role or a
contract role in Melbourne CBD.

Short description of what we're looking for:

J2EE Developer

Minimum eight years development experience
Database connectivity (particularly mapping XML to databases)
XML, XSLT and SOAP (knows .NET and the communication pitfalls)
Oracle and SQL Server
Multi-tiered applications
At lease two complicated implementations
Track record of estimating and meeting deadlines
Translating UML into code

This is really a role for someone who wants to get involved in
consulting too and the client is a large Professional Services
Organisation (global).

Please feel free to call me 03 9617 3924 if you want more info.

Cheers!

(Don't kill me for trying!)

Georgie