Velocity Reviews

-   -   cutting wmv files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t390931-cutting-wmv-files.html)

warth33@hotmail.com 02-17-2007 08:14 PM

cutting wmv files

Hi

Uhave a question, hope someone can answer it:

Is it possible to:

1 - Retrieve the length in minutes or seconds of a wmv-file
2 - cut this file, creating a new one. If there is a wmv-file that is
35 minutes, I need to create a new file that contains from minute 1 to
minute 25 of the original wmv-file.

Thank you.

Alex Hunsley 02-18-2007 11:49 AM

Re: cutting wmv files

warth33@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> Uhave a question, hope someone can answer it:
>
> Is it possible to:
>
> 1 - Retrieve the length in minutes or seconds of a wmv-file

Yes.

warth33@hotmail.com 02-18-2007 12:30 PM

Re: cutting wmv files

Is this something that requires jmf? I read about jmf not supporting
wmv-files..

Alex Hunsley 02-18-2007 07:33 PM

Re: cutting wmv files

warth33@hotmail.com wrote:
> Is this something that requires jmf? I read about jmf not supporting
> wmv-files..

No idea! But what you asked is certainly possible.
lex