Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any Open Source J2ME Media Player? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t390920-any-open-source-j2me-media-player.html)

Talal Itani 02-17-2007 03:38 AM

Any Open Source J2ME Media Player?

Hello,

I just started writing a J2ME MP3 player application. The MP3 files are
stored in the device's flash memory, not streamed through the air. The user
interface would be simple and device-independent. I am searching for source
code that I can learn from or modify. Is there a J2ME MP3 player open-source
code?

T.I.

petersprc 02-18-2007 07:32 PM

Re: Any Open Source J2ME Media Player?

Hi,

You might try the JLayer MP3 library for Java:

http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html